To accelerate the world’s transition to zero-emission electric vehicles, Noodoe provides the most efficiency-optimized solutions that power EV charging networks worldwide. Join us!
At Noodoe, sustainability is part of everything we do. We make green habits part of every company routine. Electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure is a high-demand market industry, and Noodoe is proud to be a key player. Join our team; inspire and redefine future mobility with us.
As an international organization, Noodoe celebrates different cultures and backgrounds. We empower people and provide equal opportunities for employees to become their best selves through business and interpersonal development. There is no limit to what you can do. We offer competitive employment opportunities and a balanced work/life career.
Location: Brisbane and hybrid work model
1. Be hands-on where required to resolve technical system issues
2. Collaborate with the research and development teams in the design phase of projects to ensure workable solutions are achieved.
3. Provide technical training to customers and colleagues
4. Work closely with technical support teams to resolve specific site issues.
5. Establish and build strong customer relationships, develop ongoing business and sales opportunities.
6. Work autonomously and be flexible to change work times to suit client requirements
7. Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
1. At least 2 years of B2B work experience in a customer engagement role (e.g. technical account management, Customer Success)
2. Demonstrated ability to lead a technical work team.
3. Excellent communication skills, in particular written communication in the form of business and technical report writing.
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
5. Strong problem-solving skills
6. Commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience.
7. Demonstrable expertise in building and maintaining strong strategic relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
8. API Knowledge is beneficial
9. Ability to multitask and prioritize
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Noodoe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Noodoe team comprises people with different strengths, backgrounds, and experiences with a common interest in advancing the future of electric mobility. We are dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive work environment that encourages professional growth through innovation and collaboration. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.